New Hope for Kids Wish Lists
New Hope for Kids needs your help! Our programs are successful because of generous people like you! Please consider donating items from the lists below. As a non-profit organization, New Hope for Kids depends on the kindness of others who donate supplies, gifts, funding and time.
Do you want to help but would like to save time and gas money?
Shop from one of our online wish lists and have your donations shipped right to us!
Amazon Wish Lists:
Other Wish Lists:
As you shop around town for your own family, perhaps you’d like to pick up a few items to donate to New Hope for Kids! It is suggested that you call before delivering your donation to arrange a time for drop-off that doesn’t conflict with our group sessions or other events. Please call our Fern Park business office at 407-331-3059 or our Maitland office/Grief Center at 407-599-0909.
The Center for Grieving Children often runs out of these items:
- Construction paper
- Copy paper
- Poster board (colors or white)
- Paint paper for children’s art projects
- Paint for children’s art projects, all colors (water-based/Tempra)
- Stretch Magic (for jewelry making)
- Capri Suns, Bottled Water (individual size), Canned Sodas
- Paper plates, Paper cups
- Coffee, Sugar, Creamer
- Paper towels
- Disposable cameras
- Zip-lock bags (all sizes)
- Label maker tape refills - 9mm & 12mm sizes for P-touch Model: TZe-2322
- Gift cards to: Walmart, Michael's, Party City and Lake Shore Learning
All of our children are treated to a visit to the “Birthday Attic” when it’s their birthday. We are usually well-stocked on gifts for younger children, however teenagers often have a hard time finding a gift that is suitable for someone their age. Some suggestions for gifts for teenagers: age-appropriate dvds/music cds/video games, cd/dvd/mp3 players, etc.
If you’d like to help with our Grief Camps, these items are needed:
- Air mattress pumps
- Twin air mattresses
- Items for s'mores
- …or you may sponsor campers through financial donations: $50 for 1 child; $75 for 2 children; $100 for 3 children
Requests from our Wish Program:
- Boxes of children and teen birthday cards, get well cards
- Boxes of sympathy cards for families whose child has died
- Acid free photo album supplies
- Young children’s party supplies (not birthday) such as paper plates, napkins, favors, etc.
- New educational and/or entertaining computer software for children ages 3-18
- Gift certificates to local restaurants for wish celebrations
- Gift certificates to Wal-Mart, Sam’s, department stores, grocery stores
Our Event Coordinator needs:
- Grocery store/Wal-mart gift cards (for family events food and supplies)
- Mall gift cards (for prizes)
- Michael’s gift cards (to purchase craft items and decorations for family events)
- Items that could be used in a silent auction/chance drawings to raise funds