New Hope for Kids was able to send Glenn and his parents to Washington D.C. to meet President Bush thanks to all the help from one of our UCF Cornerstone teams and Congressman Tom Feeney's office.
- Glenn's story on his visit to D.C.
- Orlando Sentinel - Wish granted: Teen visits president
- Central Florida Future - UCF helps high school student meet with the president
- UCF News and Information - UCF Students Help Teen With Spina Bifida Meet President Bush, Tour D.C.
- Video - Fox 35 News interviews Glenn about his wish to meet the President.
Glenn and his parents with President George W. Bush and U.S. Rep. Tom Feeney (right) in the Oval Office